– Tekcent is a multi-national digital solutions company, providing a range of products and services in software development, content management systems, website and mobile application design and development, and digital marketing.
– We develop and implement technology solutions to drive productivity, efficiency and innovations through digital transformation projects.
– We architect, design and build solutions on content management systems (e.g. Sitecore, Umbraco), .NET, Windows Azure, and more.
– Our clients are leading businesses in the Asia Pacific and globally, including: Nikon • Merck (MSD) • Volkswagen • Revlon • Swire Properties • CapitaLand • Colliers • Pernod Ricard • FWD • Ascendas • Topshop • And many more
Junior .NET Developers x 04
We are looking for Entry-level / Junior .NET developers. This position will work closely with other local team members, regional colleagues, and possibly with clients to deliver projects.
1. Support, and/or execute programming projects that include various stages of the project lifecycle (design, coding, testing, debugging, and code promotion) for new & existing applications
2. Support and/or execute software releases, system upgrades, and troubleshooting of app systems
3. Opportunity to participate in Research and Development (R&D) activities for the company on devices such as Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Digital Displays (mobile/interactive kiosks), Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Windows Universal Apps, and IoT
Required Experience / Skills
1. A PASSION for content management systems (CMS).
2. Solid knowledge of object oriented programming skills using .NET technologies
3. Solid knowledge of relational database modeling, advanced SQL queries/procedures, and object-relational mapping frameworks
GOOD TO HAVE
1. Knowledge of a CMS package (e.g. with Sitecore, Umbraco, CQ5/AEM, SharePoint, Kentico, or Sitefinity). If you don’t have this knowledge, we will invest in your training.
2. Knowledge of traditional waterfall and agile software development methodologies, including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process, Lean Software Development
3. Basic English
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
2. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
Key Employee Benefits
1. Social, Heath and Unemployment Insurance transparently paid on your FULL salary
2. 12 days of Annual paid leave; adding 1 day for every year of seniority
3. 13th month salary (prorated)
4. 14th month salary (prorated): based on staff and company performances
5. Training and Professional Certifications
6. Annual company trip based on company performance
7. Opportunities to work onsite for international projects
Email your detailed resume to: email@example.com.
Address: Tekcent (Vietnam ) Company, Limited, Floor 1, Block C, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 8 39 111 079 | www.tekcent.com