We’re looking for 05 in-house developers experience with .NET development. You’ll work within an outsourcing team to build responsive web apps and cross-platform apps using Xamarin for clients around the globe. You will be assigned to work on the projects that best suit your skills. If you think your skills match our checklist of requirements, let us know more about you. If you don’t know Xamarin, we will train you to be an expert.
- Experience with .NET development, particularly with C# and .NET MVC, ASP.NET
- Understand Web API, SQL Server, Unit Tests, and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Experience with SQL Server: migration, queries, backups, restores, etc.
- Experience with Git
- Understand Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Agile development process
- Good at Writing and Reading in English
- Develop custom cross-platform mobile apps using Xamarin, responsive web apps that meet business requirements using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Join daily/ weekly meeting with team Vietnam and foreign clients
- Execute assigned tasks from team lead
- Debug and solve challenging technical problems
- Research and learn new technologies or programming algorithms
- Work with like-minded folk, get things done, and celebrate success
- Competitive salary depends on experience and skills
- 13th month salary
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual company trip
- Be rewarded for achievements that more than expected
- Paid time off: 12 days per year
- National public holidays
- Office is an open space where has no private room for C-level executives. Freestyle dress code. Flexible working hours.
- Football club
- All members are encouraged to develop their own ideas and turn into real products.
Please submit your resume and portfolio (if have) to email@example.com (Ms. Uyen) with the subject “Fresher/Junior .NET Developer”