WHO ARE WE?
Epinion is a fast-growing market research company that was founded in 1999. We have Nordic roots and a head office in Copenhagen. We currently have additional offices in Aarhus, Hamburg, Jakarta, London, Malmö, Nuuk, Oslo, Saigon, Stavanger and Vienna.
Full service Market Research Company
We deliver the full service package in market research: CATI, CAWI, CAPI, focus groups, observational studies. You name it. …. Our market researchers know their way around sophisticated quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
Technology Powers a lot of what we do
We make world leading Market Research technology solutions. To fuel our tech-based market research products, we have teams of IT developers constantly at work improving our world-leading reporting and audience measurement solutions.
THE POSITION WE ARE LOOKING FOR
R&D Software Engineer (.Net)
We are looking for an R&D Software Engineer. You will be one of the key persons of R&D team to develop and improve the production ofEpinion Operations, Asia.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Research and develop software applications to automate process and improve quality of Data Processing, Reporting and Data Collection teams.
- Provide technical solutions for data processing, reporting and data collection in Market Research industry.
- Responsibility to define solution and implementation of IT related projects in Epinion Operations, Asia.
- Develop new products related Data Processing, Reporting and Data Collection to catch up trends and compete other companies in the market.
Required skills & experience
- Agile and smart in problem solving and solution definition
- Able to build a project from scratch as a full stack engineer
- Able to cope with many different projects and initiatives simultaneously and to deliver under high pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Detail oriented
- Quickly learn new technologies
- Commitment to teamwork and the company
- Fluent in English
We are looking for an engineer, not a programmer with daily basic coding. Besides programming with the following technologies you need to have experience in software design and architecture.
- Proficient in OOP with C#
- Experience with ASP.Net, Web API and WPF
- Experience with MS SQL, ORM framework (ADO.Net Entity Framework, Nhibernate)
- Experience with MVC, MVVM, N-Layer
- Object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) and UML
This is a big plus if you have experience with one of the following:
- Able to understand and apply S.O.L.I.D principles in software development
- Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Dependency injection
- OLAP, database tuning
BENEFITS AND APPLICATION
We offer the right candidate an interesting and challenging position. You will be joining a young team of highly motivated international colleagues in a pleasant working environment with a high focus on improvement and fun.
- Competitive salary & incentive package.
- 13th month salary and bonus.
- Training opportunities (internal and external)
- Special healthcare and insurance package.
- Professional international working style with close contact to colleagues around the world.
- 2 days off on Christmas.
If you are interested in this position and match the requirements, please email the following documents firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible:
- Cover letter in English
- C.V in English
- References and academic transcripts if available.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and application will not be returned. Thank you for your understanding.
PHONE: +84 8 3826 8989