Invygo wants to change the way people use mobility services. As a 500 startups portfolio company, Invygo is disrupting the Auto industry. It is based in the UAE and has elected Saudi Arabia as the first international market to expand its operations.
We are a team passionate about using technology to change people’s lives for the better. Invygo offers car ownership on a subscription basis.
Our dream engineer has a knack for writing the most performance optimized code along with it being modular and scalable. Mentally, you must have the persistence to continuously challenge the status quo and embrace change. Culturally, you need to believe that no challenge is too big to solve, and love thinking product and get excited to ideate and build all by yourself. Eventually, assume the leadership of a team of developers in addition to being a senior individual contributor.
What you will be doing?
• Solving challenging architectural and design problems
• Getting hands dirty with end-to-end product and feature delivery
• Building slick interfaces to provide best UX for the user
• Building and contributing to open source libraries and components
• Making an impact at scale and improving your learning curve at an accelerated pace at thesame time!
What we like:
• Strong CS fundamentals with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar technical
field of study)
• 2-4 years of past work experience as a software engineer
• Good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Knowledge of DBMS principles and experience designing databases
• Persistence to give up anything to squeeze in that last bit-level performance
• Experience with unit and functional testing
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Previous experience with our tech stack is a huge plus. We use:
• Web basics: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
• UI frameworks: Angular 4, VueJS
• Databases: MongoDB, Redis
• Backend frameworks: HapiJS
• App development: React Native
• Deployment: AWS, Pm2, Docker, K8S, Terraform
Opportunity type – Full-time and on-site
Location – Dubai, UAE
Start date – August 1st 2019
• Compensation – USD 33,000 – 55,000 per annum (0% income tax in UAE)
• Equity & retention grants – Will be discussed only with chosen candidates
• Paid Leaves – 25 working days each year
• Medical insurance and visa costs for selected candidates will be covered by Invygo
Hiring Process –
o CV screening
o Technical test
o Personal interviews
• Candidates interested in this opportunity are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deadline for sending the application is 10th July 2019